4643 Angus Road
New York, NY 10029
Job Objective To form a lasting relationship with a well established organization by using my education and past experiences as a County Administrator.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience of working in a County government
- Outstanding knowledge of Operations, services, and activities of a County Government organization
- Sound knowledge of the principles and practices of government budget preparation
- Ability to administer the policies of the county with the help of other County departments
- Ability to direct the subordinate staff in their work and train them accordingly
- Ability to resolve any County Commission and community issues
County Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Cass County, New York, NY
- Assisted the County Administrator in forecasting the budget for equipments, materials and staffing. Approved of the allocated budgets and monitored them.
- Designed the County’s budget and other policies and procedures.
- Monitored the administrative and support systems of the County and suggest improvements in the working accordingly.
- Monitored the staff and checked the departments for their efficiency and allocated the resources for the same.
- Assigned projects reviewed the projects periodically and resolved any issues with the managing staff.
County Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Delaware County, New York, NY
- Attended to the media queries, County commission and the various needs of the community as a whole.
- Represented the County in various other counties and cities along with the various other agencies.
- Resolved all complains that are sensitive in nature.
- Attended seminars and training on the improvement of County management and administration.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Saint Paul College, Saint Paul, MN
Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Xavier University, Cincinnati, OH