4065 Mutton Town Road
Bellingham, WA 98225
Job Objective Seeking Content Administrator position with a quality organization in which to use my skills and special abilities to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in developing and administrating various web based applications
- Sound knowledge of programming for social networking sites such as APIs for Twitter and Facebook
- Profound knowledge of the web user integration technologies such as CSS, XHTML and others
- Wide knowledge of search engine best practices and online marketing tools and vendors
- Ability to develop content to retain users to the website
Content Administrator, November 2007 – Present
TASC, Inc., Bellingham, WA
- Researched the applications needed for enhancing the website, surveyed the user reviews to develop new applications.
- Created the Web 2.0 applications in accordance to the campaign needed on the social networking sites.
- Maintained the editorial content on the website, reached and gathered the information that increased the traffic on the website.
- Gathered customers feedback in order to improve the content that suits the user needs.
Content Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
TeamPersona, Bellingham, WA
- Trained the employees on the uses of the website and ways of improving it.
- Recommended the use of various web uses that can be made by the user and keeping the content on the site updated.
- Surveyed the internal customers of the website.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Illinois State University, Normal, IL