4325 Collins Street
State College, PA 16801
Job Objective To enhance the organization by using my past training and skills to secure a position as a Clearcase Administrator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering ClearCase and providing third-tier support
- Sound knowledge of the LINUX and UNIX protocols and the NFS and CIFS files, creating data backup for the same
- Proficient with ClearCase, Oracle databases, PL/SQL
- Familiarity with UNIX Shell, Perl and Python scripting
- Wide knowledge of change management procedures and tools – ClearCase, ClearQuest, RequisitePro
- Ability to analyze and debug technical problems in a timely manner
- Ability to work with the third party products and interface it in the Clearcase server
- Skilled to troubleshoot and resolve problems in the Clearcase and Unix servers
Clearcase Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Business Control Systems, State College, PA
- Administered the ClearCase and Sebversion process and maintained the best of global standards in their working.
- Maintained the UNIX system to develop and test servers, developed back end data and other functions.
- Coordinated with the developers to find the appropriate configuration of the UNIX servers.
- Provided support to the primary scripting team for UNIX.
- Installed software, designed the security authorizations and maintained backups for the same.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Columbus State University, Columbus, GA