1588 Parrill Court
St John, IN 46373
Job Objective City Administrator with strong desire to learn and grow seeking position with organization in which to use my skills to their fullest.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in public budgeting and financing
- Sound knowledge of state and federal laws pertaining to a city
- Profound knowledge of the government policies pertaining to budgeting and accounting
- Wide knowledge of city planning, economic development, and personnel management
- Ability to manage personnel for development of the city
- Ability to analyze the data and resolve it accordingly
- Ability to develop and interpret variety of plans
City Administrator, November 2007 – Present
City of Spearfish, St John, IN
- Planned, organized and coordinated all the activities in the city, completed the work with the help of the department heads.
- Prioritized the projects according to the needs of the department heads and the city council.
- Improved the cities facilities and facilitated construction for the betterment of the city in the future.
- Reviewed the annual financial reports, fixed assets and the various insurance policies of the city.
- Analyzed the records of the census and facilities of the city and suggested changes with keeping the growth of the city in mind.
- Implemented various policies and regulations as directed by the City Council.
City Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
City of San Fernando, St John, IN
- Helped the City Council in formulating the administrative policies.
- Maintained the city staff in accordance to the policies laid by the City Council and the Redevelopment Agency.
- Prepared the budget for the city and reviewed it periodically to oversee that it is being followed.
- Implemented economic programs enhanced the revenue collection.
- Prepared the staff reports to be presented in the Special Collection and Redevelopment Agency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Marymount Manhattan College, New York, NY