2394 Philadelphia Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Objective Looking for work within your organization as a Christian School Administrator so as to help you advance as a business as well.
- Remarkable experience administrating the working of the student body and the high school staff
- Sound knowledge of the Christian community and the related education
- Ability to develop good working relationship with the staff, students and the community as a whole
- Ability to develop and plan strategies to achieve the mission of the school
- Proficiency in computer systems such as Word and Excel
Christian School Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Milton Hershey School, Salt Lake City, UT
- Familiarized the students and parents with the school and developed marketing strategies to gain more numbers.
- Coordinated with parents for various events and smooth functioning of the school curriculum.
- Performed all functions as directed by the school board.
- Monitored the monetary responsibilities of the schools.
- Administered the working of the staff and the student body.
Christian School Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Kamehameha Schools, Salt Lake City, UT
- Maintained the budgetary allowances of the school.
- Designed and implemented the curriculum of a Christian High school.
- Prepared the school curriculum in accordance to the State and the Federal laws.
- Monitored and evaluated the performance of the staff and students in accordance to the aim of the school.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Concordia College, Bronxville, NY
Master’s Degree in Education, Fairmont State University, Fairmont, WV