1269 Abner Road
Hatley, WI 54440
Job Objective To enhance the organization by using my past training and skills to secure a position as a Bid Administrator.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in contract administration and procurement management
- Familiarity with Bid preparation and bid processing
- Proficient with MS Office, CRM Software experience (SalesLogix, Act, Goldmine)
- Strong knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations – FAR/DFARS
- Wide knowledge of contract law fundamentals
- Ability to develop subcontract specifications, work statements, and terms and conditions
- Ability to prepare bid packages and conduct bidders conferences
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate additions, deletions, and modifications to subcontracts
Bid Administrator, November 2007 – Present
CareFusion, Hatley, WI
- Reviewed the bidding process, coordinated with the various teams and secured the necessary approvals to finalize the bid.
- Maintained the quality of the bids by providing all the necessary documents such as responses to the queries raised and contracts or any other document required to be enclosed in the bid.
- Streamlined the bidding process by coordinating with the different departments such as marketing, legal and technical support to make a final draft on time for the customer.
- Drafted the first response for all areas and maintained a library of information on the product and service.
- Incorporated responses to the draft from brochures and other marketing tools.
Bid Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Technodyne Llc, Hatley, WI
- Drafted the specification to be incorporated in the bid.
- Designed activities to evaluate the recommendation made for the awards.
- Reviewed award documents to incorporate the necessary approvals from various departments.
- Prepared the contracts by estimating the fiscal year spending.
- Monitored the evaluation of vendors from users to compare the different vendor bids.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Fairmont State University, Fairmont, WV