3343 Benedum Drive
Purdys, NY 10578
Career Objective Career minded Assistant Hospital Administrator seeking position with reputable organization in which my training can help improve the development of the organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administration of a hospital and health care facility
- Sound knowledge of treatments, research and training programs of large hospitals and health care centers
- Deep knowledge of budget allocation and operational funds needed to carry out the health care programs
- Ability to prepare reports regarding the operation of the particular area
- Ability to initiate various patient care services and nursing teaching programs
- Ability to analyze the finances of the hospital and resolve any staff problems
Assistant Hospital Administrator, November 2007 – Present
California Public Employees, Purdys, NY
- Maintained the administrative policies of the hospital in accordance to the Federal and State laws.
- Categorized the budget of the hospital and improved the efficiency while controlling the costs as well.
- Prepared comprehensive reports to be reviewed and analyzed the data to incorporate necessary recommendations.
- Assisted in developing a program to regulate the operating standards of the General Hospital.
Assistant Hospital Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Riverside County Human Resource Department, Purdys, NY
- Participated in the medical and non medical committees.
- Coordinated the operations of the hospital with other facilities such as county departments, LAC Medical center and various other agencies.
- Implemented effective patient care by reviewing and suggesting changes in the medical, nursing and support services provided.
- Maintained the standard of services given to the patients, resolving issues if any.
- Resolved complaints from staff member and patients.
- Helped the administrator in controlling and developing the budget for the hospital.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH