3799 Broadway Avenue
Blountville, TN 37617
Career Objective Assistant City Administrator seeking position in which to use my skills to their fullest to help improve the organization as a whole.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering the public division of the city
- Operational knowledge of the government in the city
- Sound knowledge of municipal budget practices and principles
- Ability to make recommendations and improve the municipal functions of the city
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with the public and employees
- Ability to write reports to staff, general public and elected officials
Assistant City Administrator, November 2007 – Present
City of McKinney, Blountville, TN
- Assisted in designing the city budget and then administer working.
- Prepared documents required for designing the budget such as the capital budget plan and procedures involved in it.
- Administered the programs being carried in the city and created directives and bulletins to enable a smooth functioning of the city.
- Monitored the departments for their performance and suggested improvements wherever necessary.
- Prepared the necessary documents for the city administrator and other governing bodies of the city.
- Coordinated with the various committees and community to assist in the smooth functioning of the city.
Assistant City Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
ADP, Blountville, TN
- Submitted all reports of departments to the City Administrator.
- Administered the usage of all the grants received by the city from the state and the Federal department.
- Advised the City Administrator in a variety of the policies to ensure the smooth functioning of the city.
- Assumed the duties of the City Administrator in his or her absence.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Kalamazoo College, Kalamazoo, MI
Master’s Degree in Public Administration, Carroll University, Waukesha, WI