3794 Wescam Court
Carson City, NV 89701
Career Objective Seeking opportunity to improve my skills within this field and in a position as an AIX Administrator with your organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering AIX systems and Linux
- Skilled at operating AIX administration in multi-OS environment
- Ability to install, update and maintain AIX systems applications
- Sound knowledge of HMC and HMC clustering
- Ability to troubleshoot HACMP and resolve the problems
- Familiarity with IBM servers, EMC SAN, VIO, SAN and Network storage
- Strong Scripting skills (shell, perl, python)
AIX Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Collabera, Carson City, NV
- Provided administration support in UNIX (AIX) systems along with maintaining large AIX servers.
- Installed and maintained UNIX servers upgraded the various software and hardware on the system.
- Designed the installation process of the server, the configuration required for the system and the technical support needed.
- Assisted in solving the various performance issues of UNIX.
- Facilitated the team members and customers in solving all technical issues on Unix AIX.
- Reviewed the UNIX operating systems, policies and networking technologies to incorporate new technologies and policies in the system.
- Advocated various ways of improving on the existing UNIX operations.
AIX Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Skilgroup, Inc., Carson City, NV
- Managed the production of IBM AIX, SUSE Linux and Redhat and upgraded the system accordingly.
- Designed and managed UNIX related operation systems, SAN infrastructure along with the necessary upgrades.
- Engineered the power virtualization and used advanced AIX to projects.
- Provided support to the Oracle and business systems by researching various new technologies in the related area.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO