4447 Wright Court
Seattle, WA 98101
Job Objective To obtain the position of Restaurant Bookkeeper where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and strong work ethic to help the organization grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in managing accounts payable and receivable for restaurant industry
- Outstanding knowledge of computerized accounting system
- Immense knowledge of payroll accounting transaction regulations
- Exceptional ability to operate various office equipments
- Sound ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to provide optimal services to guest
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Proficient with computerized accounting and Intuit Quickbooks
- Solid understanding of payroll returns
NMB Managment Group, Seattle, WA
August 2007 – Present
- Administered all accounting activities such as processing accounts.
- Maintained record of bank reconciliations and receivables and payables.
- Monitored all transactions in general ledger for accounts.
- Managed invoices and entered approved ones in QuickBooks.
- Performed all administrative and clerical activities for restaurant.
- Prepared budget for restaurant income and expense.
- Developed financial statements on quarterly and annual basis.
- Provided an efficient interface with CPA.
Yard House Restaurants, Seattle, WA
May 2004 – July 2007
- Provided assistance to clients to prepare all tax returns.
- Reconciled accounts in coordination with internal staff members.
- Ensured compliance to GAAP and implement in processes.
- Supervised financials on everyday basis for establishment.
- Performed investigation for account payable invoices if required.
- Maintained track of client assets and mail.
- Scheduled activities in coordination with clients and partners.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Colby-Sawyer College, New London, NH