16105 20th Avenue Ct E
Picayune, MS 39466
Job Objective To obtain a Personal Accountant position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified Personal accountant with experience in banking and property tax administration
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of taxation and dividends
- Operational knowledge of accounting principles, regulations, and related laws
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, PowerPoint) Microsoft Outlook and Sage
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and self-motivated
Personal Accountant, August 2005 – Present
Michael Page International, Picayune, MS
- Created a general ledger and ensured bank reconciliations.
- Ensured the client portfolio has been auctioned efficiently and accurately.
- Prepared monthly sales invoices, payroll and sales tax.
- Reviewed new hire requests in accordance with the budgets.
- Prepared, analyzed, and reviewed all P&L lines and propose tools and actions for improvement and optimization.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, University of Tampa, Tampa, FL