1753 McVaney Road
Asheville, NC 28803
Job Objective To obtain the position of Head Bookkeeper where I can utilize my skills, knowledge and strong work ethic to help the organization grow.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in managing all Bookkeeping functions and colleagues
- Deep knowledge of Quickbooks accounting system software
- Huge knowledge of financial reports and associate information
- Immense ability to evaluate financial information for accuracy
- Remarkable ability to monitor and resolve discrepancies
- Ability to manage all year end taxes
- Ability to update various financial records
- Familiarity with QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Payroll and various office equipments
- Ability to monitor, track and rectify any discrepancies
Gosch Auto Group, Asheville, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Provided technical assistance for processing payrolls.
- Maintained records of all payrolls and payment accounts.
- Established efficient payroll distribution systems within budget.
- Developed payroll reports for quarterly and annual basis.
- Managed and operated various business office equipments on everyday basis.
- Maintained records of all payments made by out of district students.
- Prepared financial reports for budgets and distributed it.
- Monitored all transactions for purchase orders and payments.
Pascale & LaMorte, LLC, Asheville, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Developed and evaluated all financial statements and budgets.
- Maintained records of general ledger functions and reconciled accounts.
- Assisted to maintain track of fixed assets and depreciation.
- Administered human resources functions and process employee insurance.
- Performed various accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Prepared and provided validation for all financial statements.
- Provided support to staff members to resolve all bookkeeping issues.
- Maintained records of invoices and payables.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Antonelli College, Cincinnati, OH