979 SW 39th St
Tarzana, CA 91335
Job Objective Seeking a French Accountant position in a leading accounting firm.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Solid knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles
- Excellent working knowledge of financial statements, GAAP and SEC Reporting
- Ability to reconcile accounts, records, reports and journals
- Ability to organize own work, set priorities and meet critical deadlines
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills (French & English)
- Remarkable ability to review and verify accuracy of data
- Trustworthy individual with strong ethics and integrity
French Accountant, August 2005 – Present
View, Tarzana, CA
- Monitored monthly closing journal entries, accruals and prepaid expenses.
- Prepared reports on closing and cost accounting and on the profit and loss account on a monthly basis.
- Accumulated and analyzed financial information.
- Maintained and implemented accounting and its procedures.
- Analyzed budgets and expenditures for local, state, federal, and private funding, contracts, and grants.
- Monitored accounting and system reports for precision and completeness.
French Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Nixon, Tarzana, CA
- Analyzed revenue and recommended appropriate budget levels.
- Instructed accounting strategies and billing invoices to staff, vendors and clients.
- Managed to resolve any accounting discrepancies.
- Maintained monetary database and manual filing systems.
- Supervised the inputs and handled financial data and reports.
- Liaised with internal and external auditors to sum up audits.
Associate Degree in Charted Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA