921 Ray Court
Fayetteville, NC 28305
Job Objective A multitalented and experienced Freelance Bookkeeper looking for a position within a well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in performing all bookkeeping functions as freelancer
- Immense knowledge of accounting software
- Sound knowledge of accounting practices and procedures
- Remarkable ability to maintain records on computer
- Outstanding ability to maintain accuracy for all projects
- Ability to prepare and manage spreadsheets
- Ability to work without supervision
- Solid understanding of general bookkeeping processes
Evriholder Products, LLC, Fayetteville, NC
August 2007 – Present
- Maintained records of all income through invoices and sales receipts.
- Managed and recorded all credit card charges for debit and credit card.
- Assisted to reconcile all loan accounts for bank accounts.
- Prepared reports for payroll and processed it on monthly basis.
- Provided cheques and payments to suppliers as per requirement.
- Performed all bookkeeping functions such as entering invoices and accounts.
- Monitored ongoing cash flow for organization.
- Developed key financial data to facilitate performance.
Phoenix Services, Inc, Fayetteville, NC
May 2004 – July 2007
- Monitored all office vendor contracts and check issues.
- Prepared invoices and evaluated payments to maintain accuracy.
- Assisted in reconciliations of bank statements on monthly basis.
- Developed budget and prepare financial reports for forecasts.
- Administered various bookkeeping procedures for organization.
- Prepared tax returns and filings in coordination with CPA.
- Organized various corporation documents and files.
- Maintained general ledger and provide journal entries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Molloy College, Rockville Centre, NY