8750 Carmel Valley Rd
Poway, CA 92064
Job Objective To obtain an Accounts Receivable Accountant position and utilize my experience and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Certified Public Accountant with experience in Accounts Receivables functionality
- Advanced knowledge of Excel spreadsheet applications, general ledger software packages and word processing
- Ability to work and function both independently and within a group setting
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple task assignments
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Positive and energetic attitude and great interpersonal skills
- Remarkable ability to review and verify accuracy of data
- Knowledge of generally accepted financial compliance SOX and accounting principles (GAAP)
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines while providing accurate results
Accounts Receivable Accountant, August 2005 – Present
GeoSpatial Mapping Systems, Inc., Poway, CA
- Researched and analyzed deductions and requested reimbursement when appropriate.
- Prepared deduction and post-deductions reports for management review.
- Reviewed and monitored rebate payments and prepared period end report.
- Developed reports as requested utilizing business intelligence tool, and supported the implementation team.
- Ensured to post and balance receipts on a daily basis.
Accounts Receivable Accountant, May 2000 – July 2005
Phoenix House Foundation, Inc., Poway, CA
- Prepared monthly billing invoices and associated reports for funding sources.
- Analyzed budgets for government bonds and ensured correct billing.
- Prepared reconciliation of bank accounts and cash reports and maintained records of fixed assets.
- Prepares reports on special projects as assigned and adhered to and promoted the mission and values of the company.
- Processed accounts receivables and cash receipts when required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Ashford University, Clinton, IA