The employment opportunities of a 911 dispatcher are specific only to the police, fire department, hospitals and third-party contact centers that handle emergencies for these three types of organizations. Since the job of dispatchers is to relay emergencies to the proper authorities, the following 911 dispatcher resume objectives are very similar in nature, except for the level of experience and past employment of a dispatcher.
1. To obtain a fulfilling job as a 911 dispatcher with the City of Atlanta and help people in need of immediate assistance. With 6 years of customer service experience in the police department, I am seeking to gain further knowledge in dispatching emergency calls and enhancing my skills in assessing dangerous situations, and handling modern communication systems.
2. I am currently looking for a full time position as a 911 dispatcher that could offer daytime work hours to someone with extensive 911 telecommunicating experience working in the graveyard shift for 5 years.
3. To further my professional 911 dispatcher career with a challenging managerial position that offers increased benefits and world class leadership training.
4. My goal is to secure a part-time position as a 911 dispatcher and obtain the necessary skills in handling sensitive emergency calls, e-mails and other forms of communications. Although I am seeking my first dispatcher position, I do have superb communication skills, knowledge in multi-platform communication systems and years of analytical problem solving skills that your organization can utilize.
5. I am currently looking for a 911 operator position in an established organization that could help further build my dispatch skills and utilize my background in emergency operation plan development and knowledge of state, federal and county law.
6. Seeking a position as a 911 dispatcher in a company that needs someone with a four-year pre-med education and knowledge of basic life support, emergency medical procedures, and public safety management.
7. To acquire a non-physical career with an organization that can utilize my 10-year firefighting experience and knowledge in search and rescue operations, disaster preparation and emergency medical procedures without the need to be physically present at the scene.